Thursday, April 12, 2012

Does someone still play this game ??

[:1]This game is being sold in Brazil in a famous and big store.. and also the only one we have in Brazil who sell PC games...
Yes, really PC Games in Brazil sux...
I've purchased this game yesterday, and now I've discovered its old game and I dont know if someone still play this...|||as far as i know, the game sucks, and therefore noone plays it :D|||Alien Swarm does it somewhat better and for free.|||AdmiralZeech|||Hello, I have purchased the game few days ago. I can say i really like it !!!
I played Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter nights, but just short. I am a sci-fi fan. Much much bigger that fantasy fan. So i was looking for a sci-fi game and Space Siege fits me perfect :)
I played the single player to the end and i look on the multiplayer soon to play the game more.
So, even is just for few days, i am playing the game and intend to play it as much i as i can!
regards,
Astorian

No comments:

Post a Comment