Thursday, April 12, 2012

Game found @ Big Lots for $6 and anyone care to play MP?

[:1]Hey just thought I'd give a shout that anyone wishing to try it out might find it cheap as dirt at Big Lots and was wondering if anyone's been online lately? you can find me on Steam under the same name give me a hollar|||Adbot is adbot.|||Tsk tsk. Do it right or not at all.



Obvious Adbot is obvious|||?!?|||Soul|||LD he did not say he go the game on steam, he said that the username you can get in contact with him on steam since most pll have an account.|||reddev32|||it's a open forum so shut it noob|||Sure, I'd like to play against you. I got the game (new) for $0.87 myself.|||reddev32|||Ezri|||Ezri|||Legion Darrath|||CAN WE STOP ALL THIS AND BECOME FREiNDS INSTAED OF HAVE A MAD FORUM FIGHT PLEASE|||reddev32|||Ezri|||Guys, let's just just leave xgmx well enough alone until I have sufficient evidance to have him banned.|||_Remmy_|||_Remmy_|||_Remmy_|||Lux Lucis Ferre|||reddev32

No comments:

Post a Comment