Thursday, April 12, 2012

Space Siege

[:1]I got Space Siege yesterday (Friday, September 11, 2009) in the mail, because I purchased it new on Amazon. Well, I didn't actually play the game until today (Saturday, September 12, 2009), and it runs fine (other than it being extremely laggy, even on the lowest graphics settings and in the smallest window), except for this one error I just got. I was playing it on single player and was entering "Medical Center Delta" and it crashed the game. Here is a screenshot of the error:



Image|||It means the universe hates you.



Try restarting the game.|||Legion Darrath|||Sorry but you must go sleep now.



Awesome. xD|||Ezri|||You better watch out LD, seems like xgmx went all manly and tough since he was banned the last time! :wink:|||Col. Jessep|||Raiden2|||Col. Jessep|||HOLY HELL can we stop trying to put pll down ffs and help them out

No comments:

Post a Comment