Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Banned from main chat space siege server?

[:1]I have installed the game and activated already, but I am banned from the GPGnet space siege server so I cannot play any multiplayer. Is it just not working properly yet or is there another reason?|||I am also having this problem. Curious are you using a DVD or is it electronic download? I cannot even run the game because the game is not recognizing the DVD in the drive.|||I am using the electronic version (from direct2drive) and everything works but the multiplayer through GPGnet. I also just finished opening all the ports they suggest and it still bans me from the chat.|||This is because I think someone didn't tell it that Space Siege had actually been released. If you owned Forged Alliance or Supreme Commander, you could go on the Space Siege server through GPGNet, and obviously they didn't want us Supcomers on it, because we make the place look untidy, so it's set to ban. I was the first man banned and proud of it.|||HOW TO un-ban yourself



You must ensure that you have selected Space Siege as the active game within the GPGnet client.



You can do this at the login window using the Game drop-down, or within the GPGnet client itself by clicking the Space Siege button in the lower-left near the Online/Away selector.



Yet a third option is available, however this last option should only be required if you do not have the first two options available (Space Siege not in drop-down, SS button not available). This is done via the Tools > Manage Games menu within the GPGnet client, in which you can browse to the executable (i.e. SpaceSiege.exe), telling GPGnet where the game is located. After doing this, the Game drop-down on the login screen will have Space Siege as an option, and the SS button will appear in the lower-left border of the client near the Online/Away selector.



Once you've selected Space Siege as the active game, you will be requested to enter your CD key. Once you've entered your CD key you will then be able to enter Main Chat, as well as host/join games.



Good luck!|||Thank you. That solved the issue of getting into GOGnet. If only I could play the game now :(|||Thank you for letting me know how to set it up. It now works for me.|||If my copy of SpaceSiege from Steam has a CDKEY i haven't been able to find it... Any help?|||Please see this thread for the Steam related question:



http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic. ... 971#457971



- Servo|||well it doesnt work to me it gives a message that the cdkey does not exist|||what does it say when u have put in your cd key?|||Why would you necro a post from 6 months ago like this? :roll:|||cause i was completely bored and did not look @ the date :twisted:

No comments:

Post a Comment