Friday, April 13, 2012

Annoying Keyboard problem..

[:1]I have a multimedia wireless Logitech keyboard and got a issue with SS, namely, the F-keys refuse to function. With the Logitech software on, the keys are stuck in their programmed function state (open wordpad, play music etc) and if I turn the program off, the F-keys dont work at all in game..





I've had this problem before, but I can't figure out for the life in me how I fixed it... I played the entire game without ordering RV-5 about basically.. :D



But I'm playing online a little and its even more annoying now., anyone out there recognizing the issue?|||This is just a "is the computer plugged in?" sort of just-in-case question - I just bought an MS keyboard and the fn keys didnt work either. Then I noticed the key "F-Lock", which will toggle between the Function keys and their own silly shortcuts.



The keyboard annoyingly defaults to shortcuts rather than traditional function keys. So I have to press F-Lock whenever I boot the pc up.





So, maybe you have a similar "f-lock" key on your kb?|||Gotta check it right now, there is a F-MODE button on it... :)|||Yepp, that worked! :)



Always nice when its something easy.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment