Friday, April 13, 2012

Couple Questions...

[:1]I played the demo and noticed a couple things...



I see that you can not remap your keys and it's already been brought up; however, I'm just curious if anyone knows for SURE if that's only because it's a demo. Will the final release allow you to remap? In my mind, that's a show stopper (for me anyways).



You can zoom in and out and rotate from the side, but you can't change your perspective from top to bottom to allow to see further ahead. Anyone know if this will stay as is or will they change it? Again, annoying to me...not sure I can deal with it.



I'm very interested in the game and like it...but the above two things hinder it IMO.



Oh, and WASD movement would be great too (again, already brought up).|||I'd like zqsd movement instead >.<|||Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment