Friday, April 13, 2012

Suggestions to make a great game even better

[:1]I really am enjoying SS...both in single and multiplayer modes.



I'd really like to see an option for putting a name above my team mates in multi. I have to type "who is blue" etc, to figure out who is who...should have a name above them, or at least a screen on the map with the info.



Co-op needs friendly fire. This will cause some HILLARIOUS moments, as well as direct the need for tactics and fields of fire etc.





I'd like to see more bosses in multiplayer. As far as I found with my first play thru, there is only one.



Thanks for a great game. Like SupCom, perhaps an xpack will really make this great game shine even more.



RM|||my thoughts exactally.... a nice exspansion to squish the bugs... maybe change our movement controls abit... and add atleast 5-10 more hours of gameplay to singleplayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment