Friday, April 13, 2012

Custom Space Siege Gaming Rig Contest

[:1]Image



Coolermaster, SEGA and NVIDIA invite you to enter to win:

a Custom Space Siege CoolerMaster Painted case

a NVIDIA NFORCE 790i motherboard

a NVIDIA GeForce GTX280 videocard



Simply take a quick nZone survey and correctly answer the question to be entered into the sweepstake. GOODLUCK!



The winner will be selected during a random drawing on Wednesday, August 28 and will be contacted by email.



Click here for the contest page!



This Contest is open only to legal residents 18 years of age or older and residence of the United States or Canada. For a complete list of rules read the official terms and conditions and the NVIDIA Privacy Policy. You must agree to these terms before entering.



Feel free to leave any comments in this topic! Happy Hunting All!|||Will this Run Demigod?



If not I have no reasons to enter ;p



Mike|||Orange, the GTX280 is like 3 times better than the 8800GTX I have, and I run FA on 1680x1050, full setting except AA as I don't like it and I get 45-55 FPS on averege ingame.



And Demigod has a lower unit count, the arena maps are smaller compared to the uber huge FA ones, and Stardock mentioned it should run 10 times faster on averege.



I wish I could enter myself ;)|||Hmmmm.....



Now I'm intrigued, I'll have to look into it when I get home, pity if I were to win I wouldn't have it in time for the Beta.



Mike|||bah, I'd need to buy a new PSU, my poor measly one cant support a GTX280, would have preferred a 4870X2|||This Contest is open only to legal residents 18 years of age or older and residence of the United States or Canada.



DAMN YOU Nvidia! I will only buy ATI from now on...



A picture of the case would be nice, like Funky said: 'Pics or...'|||Quote:|||DeadMG|||Jesus, I thought Dead made that up as a joke!



I think its official, Nvidia has won the first prize for the most retarded contest rules ever.



And:

Quote:|||Oh, those crazy bastards and their proving of points relating to no-one reading the terms and conditions.|||Col. Jessep|||OrangeKnight|||Quebec is not part of Canada, they just say they are to get the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment