Friday, April 13, 2012

multiplayer rules!

[:1]Just played thru 13 of the 15 lvls in multiplayer with 3 others. Fantastic!

This game has a lot of potential. Just needs a few more upgrades to the character, perhaps more of a difference between cyborg and human characters, and some special items (laser eye in various colors would be great!).



in multiplayer, this game shines.



Lots of fun...hopefully they have an xpac or two to expand this great game.



RM|||I was telling Servo that if they could streamline missions for Space Siege multiplayer, it would keep customers forever, I'm already staying forever but I know that if they did that, people would always come back to take a look at the new missions / etc.|||Is multiplayer really that good? I can never seem to find anyone online? I really hope so, cause then i wouldn't feel so bad about spending $50 for this game.|||omninull|||I usually get a game going in a few minutes.

people seem to pop in and out....I start a game, and then people pop in and stay.

I've actually gotten it down to the people I want to play with (dont lag, and are good players) already...so there's plenty who play.



The confusion appears because we dont know how many games are in progress.



yes, it's good....and is a few mods away from being fantastic.|||The community is getting larger now over the last 3 days. I'm stoaked. Unfortunatley been busy though. X_X



But yeah, now I see 4-5 people on all the time instead of just me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment