Friday, April 13, 2012

Flickering problem when moving Mouse.

[:1]Any fix for this? Anytime I move the mouse the screen flickers, it did this in the demo and I assumed it'd be fixed in the retail version but its not. Here are my pc specs



2x2.66ghz Cpu

2 Gigs Ram

Radeon X1950 Pro Pci-E 256mb

250 gig hdd.



The flickering makes the game extremly hard to play, and I only seem to have this issue in Space Siege. Also my drivers are fully up to date so its not that either.|||Inside the game, open chat and type "forceflushbeforepresent" without the quotes.



If that doesn't work, try updating the video drivers and running with Vsync on and off.



Also try windows mode (1152x864 recommended): if your actual resolution is bigger, just maximize the window.|||Hmm it seems anti-alazing is not working either, when I shut it off since it don't work anyway that flickering stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment