Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need Hep

[:1]On the bottom of the Space Siege Screen are bombs and other things Seth has aquired, how do I use them? Where do I put them, in what area of the screen, my manuel really does not help with this. Hope a good Strategy Guide comes out.



Thanks



maggie :?: :D|||you hit the number corresponding to the box and seth uses it...|||Legion Darrath|||hi-



What do you mean by corresponding number to use them, can you give me an example?



Thanks



maggie :?: :D|||maggie60|||I am understanding it better, but would like example like you said, it would be of great help. So far I moved two and lost them totally, so I don't want to do that again.



Thanks so much for your help and time spent with me.



maggie :?: :D|||maggie60|||Hunter 1-



Thanks so much and now I fully understand, I have started my game over yesterday, I want to do Seth the first time through as totally human and I had not done that. Thanks for the number systerm, it will help me alot. I want to get all these eveil ones. By the way, did you play The Witcher and are you getting the enhanced, I have it on order and it should arrive next week.



Take care and again thanks so much



maggie :?: :D :lol:|||Is anyone having a problem with Space Siege not wanting to turn off, I save and then click hit and it does not want to turn off, could I be doing something wrong??



Thanks



Maggie :?: :D|||Just to make sure we are on the same page.



When in-game, you just press ESC to pull up the menu.

Click "Quit Game"

It will then ask you if you want to save the game, so you can either say "Yes" or "No".

If you don't save you will go to the main menu,

If you do save, when you are done saving, you can click "Back" in the bottom left to go to the main menu.

From the main menu you just select "Exit Game"



- Servo

No comments:

Post a Comment