Friday, April 13, 2012

Secondary Graphics Card Disabled?

[:1]First off, I hope I am not asking a dumb question. I have bought Chris Taylor games since the beginning, I think his games are great, and despite bad Space Siege reviews I picked it up and am about to play it (looks better than reviews let on, though I wished for DS in space)



Onto the issue:



I have SLI GTX 280 config. It shows my Secondary graphics as disabled, performance is good but I have to wonder why it shows disabled. Any help is appreciated.



Thanks|||Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance do not support Nvidia's SLI or ATI's Crossfire.|||Wrong Ertwyu. SLi or Crossfire isnt supported officially by GPG for this SC and FA. However SLi and Crossfire works just fine.



Secondary adapter doesnt refer to your second graphics card. It refers to another monitor. SupCom and FA can support dual monitor setups as you might know. So if you connect a second monitor you will be able to enable that, simple.|||Goatman455|||Heh yea, i just assumed he was referring to supcom.



Moving topic to SS forums|||Oh that's right, you can use two monitors, of course. Thanks for the clear up I feel much better now.



I figured everything was going fine b/c my system was beasting the game on very high (this was a chug fest on high on my old system), but I just wanted to make sure.



Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment