Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to play SpaceSiege via Hamachi?

[:1]When creating a Lan Game it only tells my local IP, but not the Hamachi IP.



Due to server-registration-problems I decided to try hamachi.

I hope someone got a solution for this issue.



Thanks.



Regards,

Babel|||lol and nobody helped him.|||Yeah. But finally a post was written :D *veryironically*



Well. The Support suxx.

Sadly but that had to be said...|||No one here cares about this game, I think. :/|||I care, I just don't know the answer lol|||http://logmeinwiki.com/wiki/Hamachi:Gaming_over_Hamachi|||Hamachi tells you your Hamachi IP, you don't need Space Siege to do that ? Hamachi also hands out your IP to anyone on any network you're on.|||you can get your main ip from your isp by using a site that will tell you it http://www.ip-adress.com/ this will hopefully help you out have fun :D|||How irrelevant at this point in time.|||it not he was asking to find out is ip address u need your gobal address for it to work not your local|||Not when using Hamachi, and numerous users already posted the solution to his problem (including me), AND the last post by the OP was months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment