Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weapon 'names' under console?

[:1]Hi, Assuming anyone is still playing this, can anyone tell me what the naming conventions are for the equipweapon cheat? Every site I look at gives me an utterly pointless hint of 'type equipweapon where name is the weapon' without explaining what the list of names are. I've typed in Fusion Beam Rifle, fusion beam rifle, fusion, beam, Kerak Fusion Rifle and a hundred other derivations and all I get is the console telling me invalid name. I've tried others and they don't work either.



Any ideas?|||if you go into a game online and 2x click ont he weopen u have it will bring the list of all the wepons that are available|||But will these names work in the cheats?|||if there is cheats but you will need to write down the name of the weopon 1st from the online mode and see

No comments:

Post a Comment