Friday, April 13, 2012

Does SS Support Co-op LAN

[:1]I am keeping an eye on this game for when it finally hits the shops, and I am trying to find info on it (the official sites are always so sparse with details!)



So far I think I have read that it has 4 player Co-op online, I was wonder if this applies to LAN as well?|||It seems to. At least I see the "LAN" and "GPGNet" options when I mouse over multiplayer.|||Thanks.



I've read a few strange things about the coop. Apparently it's not the single play campaign but separate coop missions.. which is okay I guess.



Also apparently you start off with all weapons and attribute points? Maybe the idea is that it continues on from the single player.|||You can play the same co-op missions over a Local Area Network, I haven't gotten a chance to do it with my friend so I can't confirm this. But I'm sure it's just like the regular GPGnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment