Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm gonna buy it

How bout you? :)|||You may have the first topic but I have the first response! :P



I might.|||most likely, from the videos i've seen.|||I can't have the first topic and the first response ;)



It looks awesome in the vids :)|||probably will buy it , i have much to buy with my small wallet.

but can you play online? why Clan thing in here ??? :O and btw LD i need ur MSN to discuss the Review!|||lol i wont buy it...



its a action rpg aight? dislike those, i see no point in em|||The point is to blow stuff up with lasers and laser swords.|||Ill have to check it out a bit first.|||omg a space siege forum!|||Gnats3|||ill buy it just to put money in GPGs pockets so they have the capital to make another supcom expansion/sequel!|||i'll buy it after the 6th patch.|||liqwidstyx|||Vimes is random|||Judging by what i can see, i'll probably get this. It look sufficiently entertaining to keep me occupied for a few weeks.|||I wont buy it. No Chance.



I have an account on a game's forum that I would never ever touch. What's wrong here?

Oh, I'm staying for Demigod.



Ok.



Continue.|||PheonixIV|||Legion Darrath|||woepriest|||I don't think I'm going to buy it. It looks like it wants to be Mass Effect, which is why I am mystified that Gas Powered Games is not making Space Siege more like that that excellent game. If Space Siege were first person or at least third person with the camera behind the player's character, I would probably get it. But I am very unfond of the Diablo-style camera and control.|||Benny Moore|||Ah, but see, I did enjoy Knights of the Old Republic.|||DeadMG

No comments:

Post a Comment