Thursday, April 12, 2012

need a lot of help

[:1]:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: what the hell is going on with gpg net,all ports are open im still banned from playing they have my cd key for space siege i log in its in my for server and chat ive tried everything even the whole 1 page in the forum concernig this i love this game its a sham gpg cant get it right i need to talk to a human not a machine i am locked out off my account at least give me a some hope ps when i tested it to see if i could have my password i nver got a reply.[b][/b]|||Did you log into the space siege server or into the supcom server?|||the space siege server :twisted: :cry: |||I hope no one helps you. You are the kind of person I dont want to play with. Heres a tip if you want help dont post in red and in bold. Do you think your special or something. God this guy is worse than gamer 8.|||At least we can actually understand his posts unlike gamer8's|||Please check this topic.



http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=31059



If it doesn't help, please let us know what message or interface you are seeing that leads you to believe you are banned from playing.



- Servo

No comments:

Post a Comment