Friday, April 13, 2012

Are there any wasd movement mods

[:1]Upon getting this game the lack of wasd movement constantly annoyed me. so i was wondering if there were any mods for wasd.|||no ?|||No WASD mods and its unlikely there will be any. First of all there is no modding community for Space Siege as far as I know. Someone made a mod for the demo but nothing since then. And then there is the question if you can mod this in at all.|||People have had success using dungeon siege editing tools, but WASD implementation sounds much more complicated than anything I've seen.|||Someone could write an Autohotkey script to map some keys to clicking on points around the main character.





I wrote an Autohotkey script to let me play Guild Wars with a PS2 pad, so that kind of thing is possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment