Monday, April 16, 2012

Space Siege Demo crash to desktop

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/rflagg/image ... sh_box.jpg



Please see above link.

I get this crash a few seconds into space siege gameplay. It seems to be a AGEIA PhysX API crash, perhaps. Its not my system, most other stuff runs great @ 1920x1200. I'm pretty bummed, I wanted to play it.



Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3 ghz

8800 GTS 640 mb

4 gigs Corsair DDR2 800

Abit IP 35 Pro

Razer Barracuda Soundcard

Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit|||Your link doesn't work for me.|||Open it, then refresh it, Eric.



isolated1, I think its related to old Nvidia drivers, please head over www.nvidia.com and get the latest ones.|||nevermind me... oops...|||The Core Commander|||I have no idea what changed, but it worked now and I was able to finish the demo. Not a bad game, might buy it if I see it on sale somewhere.|||isolated1,

I am getting the EXACT same error message. Is there ANYTHING you can think of that might have fixed it?|||hamquestionmark|||hmmm, the error points to a file "FILE:\Programme\AGEIA Technologies\Sd..."

I have a "Program Files\AGEIA Technologies\" folder. But no folder that begins with Sd within it.|||I got it!

Uninstalled Ageias and Nvidia physx

opened regedit and removed HKLM\Software\Ageis

re-installed nvida physx

No comments:

Post a Comment