Monday, April 16, 2012

**warning spoiler** stuck...

Has anyone killed Vargas? I can't get past him... Any tips? Suggestions? Poor Seth and HR-V have already been slaughtered twice by him and his evil henchmen... **sniff** :cry:|||Yeah, hate to say it - he was incredibly easy.



I did it as a cyborg'd engineer. Just set HR-V on him, and then ran around dropping the different bots and throwing grenades when I could.



As a side note: the game is fun; but damn was it way way way too short. Diablo spoiled me I guess.|||I guess being a cyborg's the key ;-) I managed at 80% human (eye implant and the arm), but it was too close for comfort-- HR-V kicked the bucket early, and I was down to virtually no health, running around in circles like a dork while I set bomb droids on him and trying to get off enough shots to recharge the bomb droid ability :-\



Oh well, I survived, and it's now on to Exterior Maintenance... ;-)|||It's a fun fight, but it's tough on your HR-V. My best suggestion is if you don't want to fuss with F2, I like to equip him with the napalm weapon (I don't think you get it by Vargas time though) and send him into the boss because I know he's going to die anyways, (Expendable units for the win) and let him rip enemies a new one with his massive aoe.|||Don't you have the shield ability by the time you get to vargas?|||yeah you do

No comments:

Post a Comment