Friday, April 13, 2012

Cannot Connect to GPGNet

[:1]So I bought this game off of steam because I was too lazy to drive 15 miles to the nearest GameStop. The game downloaded, I played it and beat it, and overall I liked it though it left me wanting more. I decided to see what the online portion of it held so I clicked the little button and it took me to the GPGNet login screen. I already had an account because I bought the Supreme Commander Series last year from Best Buy. I clicked to login....only it doesnt let me. It either says login failed or it gives me this message:



1 Core: 1 Could Not Connect to GPGNet: Supreme Commander

Please check your internet connection and try again.



I tried logging into the Supreme Commander section, and it worked just fine. I did get the Space Siege section to work once for about 10 seconds, it said it had to download a patch and then exited. I have tried asking around on the Steam forums with no results, I am hoping I will have better luck here. Any suggetions on how to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment